I know, I'm awful at this. I haven't even been on here in over a year! I'm going to try to do more, since I find myself very bored at night after the kids are in bed and Chad isn't here.
So here are some updates on what has been going on lately:
We just moved back home into a rental house this past weekend. We are still waiting for our house in Clear Lake to sell so we can buy or build something here. The seller's market there is awful, but hopefully something will happen soon.
Chad has been working in Des Moines on active duty getting ready for the upcoming deployment since March. He only gets to come home 2-3 weekends each month. Soon he'll be gone for a whole year. I have no idea what I'll do with myself. This was a big part of the reason we wanted to get moved back, so I will have some help with the kids, in hopes that they don't drive me insane while he's gone.
Poll: Photography Pricing Question
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment