Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Doesn't he look happy...


Sorry, I haven't updated in so long. We've been pretty busy around here. We are finally getting some stuff done on the house: painting, new carpet & new tile. The past week everyone has been sick. It started with Brady having a cold and pink eye. Then Laney had strep throat and a few days later the flu. Then Chad & I got the flu and Ean got strep. Ean is still sick, he's on medicine, but he still just lays around all the time and won't eat. He's barely eaten anything for a whole week and he's been puking. The poor kid can't afford to lose any weight. Its his 3rd day on meds so if he doesn't turn around by the Fri I'm taking him back to the dr. This pic was taken today, I'm making him eat 1 mini pancake and he's not thrilled about it.

No comments: