Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ean & Laney's 3rd Birthday!











Yesterday was Ean & Laney's 3rd Birthday. We had parties last wkd when we were back in Moville. I don't have the pictures back yet from those. Yesterday they just opened their presents from us and we went out for supper. Ean got the spaceship he has been waiting for and Laney got a Fisher Price MP3 player that she really likes, and they each got a couple other little things. They have all been fighting over the new toys

I asked Ean yesterday how old he is and he said "I'm 5". Surprised, I said "You're 5?" He says "Yeah I'm 5, Brady 5 too" So apparently he wants to be like his big brother. He still thinks he's 5 and will argue if you try to tell him he's 3.








1 comment:

elizabeth said...

time has gone by so fast! it seems like just last year you were bringing those little babies home for Christmas!!! tell them happy birthday for us!!!