
I took the kids to Home for the Holidays, its the first time we've been there. They had cookies for the kids to frost and decorate, finger printing, sleigh rides, Santa, etc... We didn't make it to the sleigh ride b/c it was sooo cold outside. Brady insisted that we stand in line for a half hour to see Santa. I was surprised they were all willing to sit on his lap. Brady was the only one who told him what he wants, pretty sure thats b/c he wants to make sure he gets it. He said he wants a Wii and a bounce back racer. All 3 of them want every toy they see on TV. I'll be so glad when b'days and xmas are over so they will stop with "I want that Mom" Brady asked me when we were standing in line if that is the real Santa, I told him no that its one of Santa's helpers only b/c he didn't look very real. Then when it was almost our turn he asked one of the ladies helping and she said yes its the real Santa. So now I'm sure he's really confused.
No comments:
Post a Comment